Coin Secret is an estate agency specialized in holiday rentals.
SAS ANAKA capital 51 000 €
55, rue des Clastres - BP 2 - 84320 Entraigues sur la Sorgue - France
SAS. Capital 51 000 Euros registered at the Répertoire du Commerce et des Sociétés d'Avignon under number : 490 214 400
TVA number : FR22490214400
SIRET number : 490 214 400 00031
APE : 703A
Professional licence for Estate Management : n° CPI 8401 2016 000 011 374, delivered by the Chambre de Commerce du Vaucluse.
Financial guarantee by LLOYD’S INSURANCE COMPANY S.A no SLEGAI05297 for an amount of 500.000 Euros for Estate management.
Professional liability insurance : AXA FRANCE IARD, police n° : 10574415604.
Activity estate agency according the law : n°70-9 of January 2 1970, called "loi Hoguet" application n°72-678 July 20 1972
Telephone number : +33 (0)4 90 48 00 20
E Mail address : contact [arobase] coinsecret.com
Director : Madame Anna Bourdon
Website provider : OVH
Registered office : 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France - Telephone number : +33 (0) 820 698 765.
In accordance with Article L. 612-1 of the Consumer Code, the consumer, subject to Article L.612.2 of the Consumer Code, has the right to submit a request for amicable resolution by way of mediation, within a period of less than one year from the date of of his written complaint to the professional.
This establishment has designated, by membership registered under the number 50107/VM/2207 the SAS Médiation Solution as a consumer mediation entity.
To refer to the mediator, the consumer must make his request :
- Either in writing to :
Sas Médiation Solution
222 chemin de la bergerie
01800 Saint Jean de Niost
Tel. 04 82 53 93 06
- Or by e-mail to:
- Or by filling in the online form entitled "Contact the mediator" on the website www.sasmediationsolution-conso.fr
Whatever the means of referral used, the request must imperatively contain :
- The postal, telephone and electronic contact details of the applicant, The name and address of the applicant,
- The name, address and registration number of the professional concerned at Sas Médiation
- A brief statement of the facts. The consumer shall specify to the mediator what he expects from this mediation and why,
- A copy of the prior complaint,
- all documents enabling the request to be investigated (order form, invoice, proof of (order form, invoice, proof of payment, etc.)