Charming stone village house sleeps 12 with exceptional views and heated pool in the Drome, Provence - PRO-2965-2147 (3130)
Beautiful stone village house sleeps 12, built on different levels offering exceptional views of the valley, heated pool, beautiful terraces, heated pool and summer kitchen
For 12 people >
This house is no longer available.
You can search for another house using the tab : search a holiday rental or by consulting the similar holiday rentals.
Village house heated pool views Drome Provence
Description home for holidays in Montaulieu in the Drôme with pool
The property comprises 2 villages houses, both houses sleep 6 people. The terraces on different levels offer beautiful views of the valley. Enjoy the exceptional setting, the summer kitchen and the heated pool.
With an overall surface of approximately 300 m² the property comprises:
- Entrance with wardrobe and access to the terrace with garden furniture, table and 12 chairs. The terrace is shaded by removable sunscreens and a pergola.
- Independent kitchen with a table in the middle with 6 chairs, dresser, a gas stove with 5 burners, 2 ovens, a fridge, a microwave, oven, dishwasher, sink with double tray. Both filter and Espresso Coffee maker and plenty of cooking utensils. Air-conditioning in the kitchen.
- Living / dining room with large corner sofa, table, 8 chairs, TV. Mezzanine with desk, WIFI internet access.
- Bedroom 1: A steep stairs with ramp descends to the level below with a double bedroom (double bed 160 cm wide) and its private bathroom with walk-in shower, washbasin and separate WC. A door opens on the patio.
- Bedroom 2: Small independent double bedroom, accessible by the patio: Double bed (140 cm wide), private shower room with shower, washbasin and separate toilet.
- Bedroom 3: Small independent double room, accessible by the patio: Double bed (140 cm wide), private shower room with shower, washbasin and WC.
- Laundry room: Second large fridge, freezer, ice machine, washing machine and dryer.
The neighboring house is situated in front of the main house and comprises:
- Bedroom 4 on the ground floor: Large bedroom with double bed (2 x 1m x 2m - twin beds). Closet / Wardrobe, TV. Private shower room with walk-in shower, wasbasin and separate toilet. Small corner with fridge top, Nespresso coffee machine and kettle. The room overlooks the alley on the other side of the house, shutters and blinds preserve the darkness.
- Bedroom 5 on the 1st floor: Family suite with a parent's bedroom with double bed (2 x 1m x 2m - twin beds), wardrobe, chest of drawers and TV. Children's bedroom with 2 single beds (2 x 80 x 200), wardrobe and chest of drawers. Air conditioning in the children's bedroom. Private bathroom : Bath, walk-in shower, double washbasin and separate WC. Small corner with fridge top, Nespresso coffee machine and water kettle.
- Bedroom 6 on the 2nd floor: Spacious loft under the roof with double bed (2 x 1m x 2m - twin beds) + 1 single bed (1m x 2m), air-conditioning. Wardrobe, table, TV. Private shower room with shower cubicle, wasbasin and separate toilet. Small corner with fridge top, Nespresso coffee machine and kettle.
- Parking: At the public car park of the village at about 200 m. You can unload luggage and in front of the house.
- Terrace adjoining the living area: Garden furniture, table and 12 chairs. The terrace is shaded by removable sun screens and a pergola. Panoramic views of the valley.
- Terrace 2: A level below, accessible by stone stairs in the garden. Various garden furniture, summer kitchen with electric plate, dishes, sink (with hot water) and large dining table with 12 chairs. Gas barbecue. Children's playhut with games.
- Heated pool (heat pump): Fenced and secured by electric safety cover. Pool size : 12 m x 5 m. Undeep wading area (2 m long), the stairs go down to the pool with a depth of 1 m 40 to 2 m 50. The pool is situated below the terrace 2, accessible by stone stairs in the garden. Beautiful wooden sundeck with 10 sun loungers, floor mats and parasols. A second summer kitchen with 4 gas burners, crockery and dishwasher. Lighting for the night. Amazing views at the valley and no overlook at the pool.
- The different levels of the terraces require particular attention for young children and make this property not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- As for the situation in the heart of the historical village with its small pedestrian streets, parking in front of the house is not possible. You can unload in front of the house but then the cars must be parked at the public parking at the entrance of the village (about 200 m).
- Legend :
- Not available
- Row house : Yes
- Living surface : 300 m²
- Land surface : 2500 m²
- Enclosed property : Yes
- House in village : Yes
- Floors : 3
- Number of bedrooms : 6
- Comprising number of bedrooms at ground floor : 3
- Number of double beds : 3
- Number of double beds can be transformed to 2 single beds : 4
- Number of single beds : 4
- Number of sofabeds : 0
- Number of bathrooms : 1
- Number of shower rooms : 4
- Number of bathrooms / shower rooms at ground floor : 1
- Number of toilets : 5
- Number of WC on the ground floor : 1
- Date of construction : 1980
- Central heating on fuel : Yes
- Heat pump : Yes
- Interior equipment
- Fridge : Yes
- Freezer : Yes
- Oven : Yes
- Microwave : Yes
- Dishwasher : Yes
- Washing machine : Yes
- Dryer : Yes
- TV : Yes
- Home cinema : Yes
- HIFI : Yes
- Radio : Yes
- DVD : Yes
- Cot : Yes
- High chair : Yes
- Ironing equipment : Yes
- Fireplace : Yes
- Airconditioning : Yes
- Internet (+ information) : Yes
- Outdoor equipment
- Swimming pool : Yes
- Garden furniture : Yes
- Plancha : Yes
- Barbecue : Yes
- Deck chair : Yes - Number of deck chairs : 10
- Parking : No
- Private : Yes
- Opening period : 15/04 - 15/10
- Length : 12m
- Width : 5m
- Depth minimum / maximum : 1m50 / 2m50
- Enclosed : Yes
- Alarm : No
- Pool Cover : Yes
- Heated : Yes
- Various information
- Family friendly : Yes
- Internet access : Yes
- Airconditioning : Yes
The house is located in the heart of the picturesque village of Montaulieu, a tiny historic village, perched high at a hill in the countryside. The terraces of the house on different levels offer amazing views of the valley.
You will find the first shops (bakery and organic food) and a restaurant in Les Pilles at +/- 8 km. Large supermarkets, all shops and restaurants are in Nyons (+/- 15 km).
Enjoy your holiday in a home your holiday rental in in the Drôme in Provence
A few distances :
Distances and travel time based on approximated indication
- 5 km Curnier
- 8 km Les Pilles
- 15 km Nyons
- 10 km Sahune
- 30 km La Motte Chalancon
- 15 km Villeperdrix
- 35 km Rosans
- 30 km Valréas
- 35 km Dieulefit
- 35 km Richerenches
- 35 km Grignan