- Coins Secrets
- Home Provence
- Rental in Provence
- 7-10 people
Holiday rental in Saumane de Vaucluse with private pool - PRO-2580-1844 (2886)
Saumane de Vaucluse, near Isle sur la Sorgue and
Fontaine de Vaucluse, charming bastide sleeps 6 adults and 2 children
with private pool. At only 2 km from the Golf Course of Saumane (18 holes).
Sleeps 6 adults + 2 children >
This house is no longer available.
You can search for another house using the tab : search a holiday rental or by consulting the similar holiday rentals.
Saumane holiday rental Vaucluse
Description country house (bastide) for holidays in Saumane-de-Vaucluse in the Vaucluse with pool
This beautiful stone Bastide is situated in a very peaceful environment
in the charming village of Saumane de Vaucluse. Tastefully renovated and
furnished with special care the house accommodates comfortably 6 adults
+ 2 children in 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
The house offers a beautiful view and you are close to the famous villages of Fontaine de Vaucluse (5 km) and Isle sur la Sorgue (6 km).
At +/- 280 m², the house comprises:
A few stairs lead to the entrance and the front door.
- Sitting area : 2 sofas, 2 armchairs, bookshelf. Access to a North facing terrace with pergola and garden furniture (sittting area, dining table with 8 chairs and Weber barbecue).
- Open kitchen: table, chairs, center island, gas stove 5 gas burners, 2 electric ovens, dishwasher. Access to the balcony (2 small round tables and 4 chairs).
- Scullery with fridge and microwave.
- Bedroom 1: Double bed (160 cm wide).
- Children's bedroom 2: 2 Single beds (90 cm wide), chest of drawers.
- In the hallway : closets for both bedrooms
- Bathroom: Bath, basin.
Stairs go down to the lower level (ground floor) :
- Summer Lounge: 2 sofas, TV, library, French windows opening to a terrace with pergola.
- Laundry room: freezer, washing machine.
- Bedroom 3: Double bed (160 cm wide), closet, private shower room with shower and washbasin. French window opens to the garden.
- Bedroom 4: Double bed (160 cm wide), closet, private shower room with shower and washbasin. French window opens to the garden.
- 1 WC in the hallway.
- Fenced property of +/- 6000 m². Attention, different the garden consists of different levels.
- Infinity pool with terrace and beautiful views over the Luberon. Freeform pool +/- 17m long and +/- 7m50 wide (depth 0m20 to 1m70). 2 Undeep wading areas (of +/- 20 cm deep). The pool is secured by 2 alarms.
- Terrace shaded by a pergola. 5 Deck chairs.
- Parking for 4 cars.
- The garden consits of different levels / hights (unfenced). Young children must be watched carefully here, especially near the pool as for the presence of a 1m50 high wall.
- The piano (visible on the photos) is not to be used - and therefore no part of the description / equipment.
- The house has no air-conditioning but ventilators are at your disposition.
- Legend :
- Not available
- Independent house : Yes
- Living surface : 280 m²
- Land surface : 6000 m²
- Enclosed property : Yes
- Countryside : Yes
- Private housing estate : Yes
- Close to city / village : Yes
- Floors : 1
- Number of bedrooms : 4
- Comprising number of bedrooms at ground floor : 2
- Number of double beds : 3
- Number of double beds can be transformed to 2 single beds : 1
- Number of single beds : 2
- Number of bathrooms : 1
- Number of shower rooms : 2
- Number of bathrooms / shower rooms at ground floor : 2
- Number of toilets : 3
- Number of WC on the ground floor : 1
- Date of construction : 2011
- Central gas heating : Yes
- Interior equipment
- Fridge : Yes
- Freezer : Yes
- Oven : Yes
- Microwave : Yes
- Dishwasher : Yes
- Washing machine : Yes
- Dryer : No
- TV : Yes
- HIFI : No
- Radio : No
- DVD : Yes
- Cot : No
- High chair : No
- Ironing equipment : Yes
- Internet (+ information) : Yes
- Outdoor equipment
- Swimming pool : Yes
- Garden furniture : Yes
- Barbecue : Yes
- Deck chair : Yes - Number of deck chairs : 5
- Parking : Yes - Number of cars : 4
- Private : Yes
- Opening period : 29/06 - 14/09
- Length : 17m
- Width : 7m
- Depth minimum / maximum : 0m20 / 1m70
- Enclosed : No
- Alarm : Yes
- Various information
- Family friendly : Yes
- Internet access : Yes
- Countryside location : Yes
- No smoking inside : Yes
The house is situated in the village of Saumane de Vaucluse, a small historical village with a 12th century castle and less than 1000 inhabitants on the edge of the Vaucluse Mountains. In the village there is a bistro restaurant. Nearest shopping at 4-5 km in Fontaine de Vaucluse (paid parking) or in Isle sur la Sorgue (+/- 6 km - 10 minutes by car). In Isle sur la Sorgue, you will find many shops, restaurants as well as supermarkets.
Just outside the house you can make beautiful walks in the surrounding hills and also cyclists will enjoy the hilly roads arouns Saumane.
For Golf lovers, the Saumane Golf is at +/- 3 km.
Enjoy your holiday in a country house (bastide) your holiday rental in in the Vaucluse in Provence
A few distances :
Distances and travel time based on approximated indication
- Fontaine-de-Vaucluse: 5 km
- L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue: 6 km
- La Roque-sur-Pernes: 6 km
- Le Beaucet: 8 km
- Venasque: 14 km
- Oppède: 17 km
- Gordes: 18 km
- Ménerbes: 20 km
- Sénanque abbey: 21 km
- Lacoste: 24 km
- Roussillon: 26 km
- Bédoin: 26 km
- Avignon: 36 km
- Lourmarin: 40 km
- Saint-Rémy-de-Provence: 40 km
- Les Baux-de-Provence: 48 km