- Coins Secrets
- Home Provence
- Rental in Provence
- 7-10 people
Holiday rental sleeps 8 with private pool in Venelles near Aix en Provence - PRO-2786-1980 (2999)
Holiday rental sleeps 8 in Venelles, near Aix en Provence, quiet and peaceful countryside setting, private pool
Sleeps 8 >
This house is no longer available.
You can search for another house using the tab : search a holiday rental or by consulting the similar holiday rentals.
Holiday rental private pool Venelles Aix en Provence
Description barn for holidays in Venelles in the Bouches-du-Rhône with pool
This lovely holiday home is located in the countryside at 2,5 km from the village of Saint Canadet, in a beautiful natural environment surrounded by pines, lavender fields, olive groves. The huge grounds (30000 m² unfenced) comprise a pool area with private pool and pool house.
At +/- 185 m², the house offers :
- Entrance hall with WC
- Kitchen : Fridge with freezer compartment, sink, dishwasher and washing machine, oven, microwave, induction cooking plate, espresso coffee machine, toaster, mixer...
- Dining room / living room: Dining table and chairs, a tableware storage unit, large mirror.
- A living room with fireplace: Sofa and bench, a coffee table and a fireplace.
- A second living room with 2 sofas, a coffee table, bookshelf, fireplace, piano, TV, bay window with access to the terrace and the park.
- Bedroom 1: Double bed (160 x 200 cm), an armchair, desk and closet.
- Bathroom: Bath, shower, 2 washbasins.
- Bedroom 2: 2 Single beds (2 x 90 cm wide, can be joined as double bed), closet, an armchair, mirror. A private shower room : a shower, washbasin
- Bedroom 3: Double bed (160 x 200 cm), chest of drawers, mirror, desk.
- Bedroom 4: Double bed (140 x 200 cm), an armchair and closet.
- Bathroom: Bath, double wash basin.
- Separate WC
- Plot: +/- 30000 m² unfenced, flat and wooded land (an olive tree of 300 years, plane trees, cypress trees etc)...
- Terrace 1: Dining table for 10 people, chairs.
- Terrace 2: (pool side) Dining table for 8 people, chairs and parasols. Electric grill (plancha).
- Swimming pool: Private pool, secured by alarm. Pool size : 12 m x 6 m. Pool depth : 0m60 x 2 m, access by ladder. Wooden pool terrace with 5 sunbeds and 4 deck chairs, parasols available.
- The pool house offers a large comfortable bench with cushions, a bar area, a round table and chairs, a coffee machine.
- Nice view on the vineyards.
- Pétanque field + petanque balls.
- Table tennis table.
- Legend :
- Not available
- Independent house : Yes
- Living surface : 185 m²
- Land surface : 30000 m²
- Countryside : Yes
- Floors : 1
- Number of bedrooms : 4
- Comprising number of bedrooms at ground floor : 2
- Number of double beds : 3
- Number of single beds : 2
- Number of bathrooms : 2
- Number of shower rooms : 1
- Number of bathrooms / shower rooms at ground floor : 1
- Number of toilets : 2
- Number of WC on the ground floor : 1
- Date of construction : 1899
- Electric heating : Yes
- Interior equipment
- Fridge : Yes
- Freezer compartment : Yes
- Freezer : No
- Oven : Yes
- Microwave : Yes
- Dishwasher : Yes
- Washing machine : Yes
- Dryer : No
- TV : Yes
- HIFI : Yes
- Radio : Yes
- DVD : Yes
- Cot : Yes
- High chair : No
- Ironing equipment : Yes
- Fireplace : Yes
- Internet (+ information) : Yes
- Outdoor equipment
- Swimming pool : Yes
- Garden furniture : Yes
- Plancha : Yes
- Barbecue : No
- Deck chair : Yes - Number of deck chairs : 5
- Pétanque pitch : Yes
- Table tennis : Yes
- Parking : Yes
- Private : Yes
- Opening period : 15/06 - 28/09
- Length : 12m
- Width : 6m
- Depth minimum / maximum : 0m60 / 2m00
- Enclosed : No
- Alarm : Yes
- Various information
- Family friendly : Yes
- Internet access : Yes
- Countryside location : Yes
- No smoking inside : Yes
The house is located at about 2.5 km from the small village of Saint Canadet, you access the house over a sand road, peaceful setting in the countryside but not isolated.
You are at about 6 km from Venelles where you will find a bakery, grocery store, supermarkets, restaurants, etc.
The town is adjacent to the Durance Valley, the village is surrounded by many wooded hills, some of which are part of the Sainte Victoire Mountain.
Enjoy your holiday in a barn your holiday rental in in the Bouches-du-Rhône in Provence
A few distances :
Distances and travel time based on approximated indication
- Aix en Provence: 16 km
- Avignon: 80 km
- Marseille Provence Airport: 39 km
- Aix TGV train station: 28 km
- The Luberon: (Lourmarin) 23 km
- Cassis (the creeks): 65 km
- The alpilles (Saint Remy de Provence): 69 km
- Marseille: 44 km