Sleeps 12 >
The ancient shepherd’s cottage is now transformed into a luxurious holiday home, situated in a 120 ha private Estate, ideal for holidays with friends or family the villa sleeps 12 and disposes of a 10.000 m² private garden with private pool, children’s paddling pool and comfortable spacious pool house and pétanque pitch.
The professional team of Sainte Colombe private Estate welcomes you and presents you the possible services and activities - proposed but never imposed - at the Estate. The Estate’s private TV channel informs you daily about all the activities and local events, places to visit… during your stay.
By filling out the « wish –list » at reservation you have the possibility to arrange special services already for your arrival (dinner served at the pool, champagne or wine…).
All activities and services are on request - proposed but never imposed – you are also free to stay by yourself in your luxurious self catering accommodation and enjoy a peaceful an relaxing stay in the exceptional country setting.
This +/- 200 m² villa comprises (entirely on the ground floor) :
- Suite Master 1 : Double bed (160 cm large). Private bathroom with double shower, bath, wash basin, WC. Access terrace with private seat.
- Suite Master 2 : Double bed (160 cm large). Private bathroom with double shower, bath, wash basin, WC. Access terrace with private seat.
- Suite 3 : Double bed (160 cm large). Private shower room with double shower, wash basin and WC. Access terrace with private seat.
- Suite 4 : Double bed (160 cm large). Private shower room with double shower, wash basin and WC. Access terrace with private seat.
- Suite 5 : Children’s bedroom sleeps 4 : 2 Bunk beds (4 x 90 cm large), attention the upper beds are not suitable for children under 6 years. Private shower room with shower, double wash basin,
- WC. Access terrace with private seat.
The Estate comprises a second villa for 12 people with private pool and 4 Safari Lodge tents (each tent sleeps 4 people), the 4 Lodge tents share a swimming pool. The common outdoor facilities below are shared with the other holiday guests at the Estate.
Common outdoor facilities :
Services possible on request (charged separately) :
The Estate is situated in Saint Gilles in Petite Camargue, within 30 minutes drive from the beaches of the Mediterranean, Luberon and Alpilles, between Provence and Cévennes. The ancient harbour of Saint Gilles is transformed into a marina.
In Saint Gilles you will find some historical monuments, and in Franquevaux an ancient abbey... The nearest shops are at about 4 km. Market on Thursday and Sunday.
Restaurant at the Estate.
Various local festivities during the season.
Enjoy your holiday in a designer villa your holiday rental in in the Gard in Provence
A few distances :
Distances and travel time based on approximated indication