« Out of Africa » Ambiance in this comfortable Lodge tent for an unforgettable “glamping” (glamourous camping) experience in this private Estate of 120 ha of pinewoods in a very natural environment...
The Lodge tent at the top of the hill offers an exceptional view over the Camargue.
The Estate comprises 4 Lodge tents for 4 people each, the 4 Lodge tents share an infinity pool in the pinewoods, each Lodge tent has its own private terrace at the pool in the shade of the trees.
The Estate comprises also 2 farmhouses; each farmhouse has its own private pool and sleeps 12 people. The farmhouses are situated on large grounds, spread over the Estate. The Estate can accommodate a max of +/- 35 people, therefore you will cross only few other privileged holidaymakers during your walks or rides at the Estate. 40 Km of walking or cycling trails are waiting for you !
The Lodge tent with a surface of +/- 35 m² is built at a wooden platform :
- Kitchen : Fridge with freezer compartment, microwave oven with grill, Nespresso coffee machine, cooking plate
- Sitting area with sofabed (sleeps 1), TV.
- Bedroom 1 : Canopy double bed (160 cm large)
- Bedroom 2 : Canopy double bed (160 cm large)
A wooden partition separates both bedrooms.
- Bathroom (in raw wooden style) with shower, wash basin and WC. Bathrobes and slippers are at your disposition for your comfort.
- Private 15 m² terrace in front of the Lodge tent with electric barbecue, garden furniture for dinner under the flap.
Common outdoor facilities :
- Estate : +/- 120 ha of pine woods and scrubland.
- Pool : Shared, secured infinity pool, for common use with the holiday guests of the 3 other Lodge tents. Pool size : 12m X 6m. Deck chairs. Each Lodge tent has its own private terrace at the pool in the shade of the trees.
- Tennis court. Free access during the day. Paid entrance in the evening ( enlightened court). Private tennis lessons possible.
- Pétanque pitch.
- Walking trails.
- Running trails (different levels)
- Mountain bike trails
- Riding (lessons with a professional instructor and promenades all levels)
- The Chapel : This historical chapel is renovated into an exceptional reception room : Here you can have lunch, dinner and aperitifs.
Services possible on request (charged separately) :
- At arrival the private TV channel of the Estate informs you about all activities and services proposed at the Estate. At reservation you can already fill out the special "wish list" in case you would like some extra services already the day of arrival.
- Some examples of possible services :
- Cleaning and laundry service.
- Grocery delivery, a bottle of champagne, wine or oysters, or a birthday cake ?... The Team of Sainte Colombe is at your service !
- Picknick baskets
- The Lodge tents are self catering but a breakfast service can be organized for your comfort.
- Mountain bike rental at the Estate.
- You can enjoy lunch or dinner served at the courtyard of the Chapel