Holiday home with private pool sleeps 7 in Lauris, next to Lourmarin - PRO-2902-2101 (3093)
Holiday home sleeps 7 with private pool in Lauris, only 5 min from Lourmarin
Sleeps 7 >
This house is no longer available.
You can search for another house using the tab : search a holiday rental or by consulting the similar holiday rentals.
Holiday home pool Lauris Lourmarin
Description home for holidays in Lauris in the Vaucluse with pool
The holiday home comprises an ancient part (dating back to the 18th century) + a recently built extension to accommodate comfortably 7 people in a modern interior. Peaceful setting at about 1km from the village of Lauris (all shops).
At approximately 120 m², the house offers:
Ancient part of the house:
- Dining room: dining table for 4 people, dresser, flat screen TV with 2 armchairs, fireplace insert.
1st floor: with air conditioning on the landing
- Closet storage for the 2 bedrooms in the hallway.
- Bedroom 1: Single bed (120x190 cm), dresser
- Bedroom 2: Bunk beds (2 x 90x190 cm - attention the upper bed is not suitable for children under 6 years). Chest of drawers.
Recently built extension (communicating with the ancient part)
- Open kitchen: fully equipped
- Bathroom: walk-in shower, washbasin, WC.
- Living room: a corner sofa, coffee table, armchair. Large bay window opening to the covered terrace.
- Bedroom 3: 2 Single beds (2 x 90x200 cm). Bay window gives direct access to the garden and pool.
- Private bathroom: Walk-in shower, washbasin, heated towel rail, WC. Storage and wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4: Double bed (160x200 cm), closet and wardrobe. Bay window opening to a private terrace (+/- 20 m²). Small table and 2 chairs. Nice view of the vineyards
- Private bathroom: Walk-in shower, washbasin, heated towel rail, WC.
- Grounds: +/-1400 m ² garden, surrounded by vineyards. Entrance gate.
- Parking: in the property
- Terrace with garden furniture, shaded by a canvas sunscreen.
- Dining table for 10 people with parasol. Gas barbecue.
- Pool: private pool secured by manual pool cover. Dimensions: 9m x 4m. Sloping gently, with stairs, depth: 1m10 / 1m60.
- Legend :
- Not available
- Independent house : Yes
- Living surface : 120 m²
- Land surface : 1400 m²
- Countryside : Yes
- Close to city / village : Yes
- Floors : 1
- Number of bedrooms : 4
- Comprising number of bedrooms at ground floor : 1
- Number of double beds : 1
- Number of double beds can be transformed to 2 single beds : 1
- Number of single beds : 5
- Number of bathrooms : 0
- Number of shower rooms : 3
- Number of bathrooms / shower rooms at ground floor : 2
- Number of toilets : 3
- Number of WC on the ground floor : 2
- Date of construction : 1900
- Electric heating : Yes
- Interior equipment
- Fridge : Yes
- Freezer compartment : Yes
- Freezer : No
- Oven : Yes
- Microwave : No
- Dishwasher : Yes
- Washing machine : Yes
- Dryer : No
- TV : Yes
- HIFI : No
- Radio : No
- DVD : No
- Cot : No
- High chair : No
- Ironing equipment : No
- Airconditioning : Yes
- Internet (+ information) : Yes
- Outdoor equipment
- Swimming pool : Yes
- Garden furniture : Yes
- Barbecue : Yes
- Deck chair : Yes - Number of deck chairs : 4
- Bicycles to use : Yes - Number of bicycles : 2
- Parking : Yes - Number of cars : 4
- Private : Yes
- Opening period : 01/06 - 07/09
- Length : 9m
- Width : 4m
- Depth minimum / maximum : 1m10 / 1m60
- Enclosed : No
- Alarm : No
- Pool Cover : Yes
- Various information
- Family friendly : Yes
- Internet access : Yes
- Countryside location : Yes
- No smoking inside : Yes
- Pets welcome : Yes
- Airconditioning : Yes
Ideal location at the foot of the Luberon in a quiet and private environment.
The Luberon is famous for its rosé wines, its spectacular villages and its gastronomy : The vineyard of Fontenille (featuring special events and a spa) comprises Michelin starred restaurant.
The beautiful landscape and villages can be explored by car or bike. The hills of Luberon offer beautiful hiking and mountain biking trails, accessible directly from the house.
The house is situated at +/- 1 km from the villages centre of Lauris with all shops. The supermarket Super U is about 2.5 km away.
Enjoy your holiday in a home your holiday rental in in the Vaucluse in Provence
A few distances :
Distances and travel time based on approximated indication
- Lourmarin: 5 km
- Bonnieux: 16 km
- The Camargue (the-Saintes-Maries-de-la-mer): 105 km
- TGV station Avignon: 59 km
- Saint Remy de Provence: 49 km
- TGV Aix en Provence: 46 km
- Marseille Provence Airport: 64 km