The private holiday Estate Hameau de Coulon comprises 8 adjoining holiday rentals (sleep 6 - 12 people each), all new built in the authentic style of a characteristic French village. The Estate is surrounded by nature, in between the Cèze valley and the Ardèche. Built at a hillside, all rentals offer a beautiful view at the valley and the surrounding villages.
The historical village ("hameau" in French) disappeared in 1930, and has been entirely reconstructed in the original style with authentic materials. The Estate Hameau de Coulon proposes modern accommodation in the authentic atmosphere of life in a characteristic French village.
At the holiday Estate Hameau de Coulon you enjoy the French life in an authentic Provencal village surrounded by nature.
From the small village of Issirac a sand road through the woods (+/- 1,5 km) leads to your holiday Estate Hameau de Coulon.
At +/- 120 m², on one level, the rental offers :
- Sitting area : Sofas, TV.
- Open kitchen : Table, 6 chairs, gas cooker 5 gas burners, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, American fridge.
- The living area opens to a South facing covered terrace overlooking the valley, table, chairs.
- Bedroom 1 : Double bed (160 cm wide). Private bathroom open to the bedroom with washbasin and shower.
- Independent WC.
- Bedroom 2 : Double bed (160 cm wide). Private bathroom open to the bedroom with washbasin and shower.
- Bedroom 3 : Twin beds (2 x 90 cm wide - can be joined as double bed). Private bathroom open to the bedroom with washbasin and shower.
- Independent WC.
- Laundry room : washing machine, ironing facilities.
Outdoor facilities (to be shared with the other holidaymakers) :
- Property : The holiday village is situated at a 33 ha private land.
- Shared enclosed pool : Pool size : 20 m x 10 m. Pool depth : 1m50. Pool house : Tables and chairs, table tennis, 2 showers, 2 WC’s. Exotic wooden pool terrace with 32 sun loungers.
- Boules pitch, children's playground with swing.
- Large parking.
- The holiday village is built on a hill side, (rather steep). Pool, parking and boules pitch are situated just below the holiday village.
- For the peace and quiet of all holidaymakers, the pool is opened daily from 9 AM to 8 PM.
- The holiday village is surrounded by nature, a sand road (+/- 2 km) leads to the village. This sand road is in correct state but not suitable for very low (sports) cars.
- The holiday Estate is constructed as an authentic French village, you must be aware of the presence of the other holidaymakers and some overlook.
- The owners and caretakers also live on site.
- Baby cot and high chair available on request.