- Coin Secret
- Home Quercy Périgord
- Rental in Quercy Périgord
- 5-6 people
Holiday home with heated swimming pool in the Dordogne - PER-2992-2179 (3158)
Charming holiday home in a peaceful hamlet with private heated swimming pool for vacation in the Dordogne
Sleeps 6 > Price from : 1260 € / week
Holiday home pool Dordogne
Description home for holidays in Castels in the Dordogne with pool
This traditional stone holiday home offers lots of charm featuring characteristic architecture, semi-covered terrace overlooking the heated swimming pool.
With a surface of +/- 110 m², the holiday home offers:
On the ground floor:
- Dining area: a table and 6 chairs.
- Sitting area: a 3-seater sofa, a 2-seater sofa, a coffee table, a desk, a chair, TV, a fireplace (usable).
- Kitchen: Worktop with double sink, electric oven, gas stove, microwave, dishwasher, a fridge with freezing section.
- Double glass door with exterior access.
- Shower room: Shower, 2 washbasins, washing machine, WC.
- Bedroom 1: Twin beds (2 x 90 cm wide - can be joined as double bed). Chest of drawers, wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2: Double bed (160 cm wide). Chest of drawers, a small table, 2 chairs. A balcony with a table and 2 chairs.
- Storage space with dryer.
- Bathroom: Bathtub, washbasin.
- Bedroom 3: Double bed (160 cm wide). Desk, chair, chest of drawers, wardrobe.
- Private car parking in front of the house.
- Private covered terrace with table and 6 chairs, adjacent to the living room not far from the kitchen.
- Swimming pool of 8 m x 4 m with diving alarm, the pool area is enclosed by stone walls and a gate.
- A lawned area at the sidef the house with barbecue.
- The rental is situated in a hamlet with several other houses, the owners also live in the hamlet.
- Legend :
- Not available
- Independent house : Yes
- Gite : Yes
- Owners live on the same property in separate house : Yes
- Living surface : 110 m²
- Land surface : 500 m²
- Enclosed property : Yes
- Countryside : Yes
- Close to city / village : Yes
- Floors : 1
- Number of bedrooms : 3
- Comprising number of bedrooms at ground floor : 0
- Number of double beds : 2
- Number of single beds : 2
- Number of bathrooms : 1
- Number of shower rooms : 1
- Number of bathrooms / shower rooms at ground floor : 1
- Number of toilets : 2
- Number of WC on the ground floor : 1
- Electric heating : Yes
- Interior equipment
- Fridge : Yes
- Freezer compartment : Yes
- Freezer : No
- Oven : Yes
- Microwave : Yes
- Dishwasher : Yes
- Washing machine : Yes
- Dryer : Yes
- TV : Yes
- HIFI : Yes
- Radio : Yes
- DVD : No
- Cot : Yes
- High chair : Yes
- Ironing equipment : Yes
- Fireplace : Yes
- Internet (+ information) : Yes
- Outdoor equipment
- Swimming pool : Yes
- Garden furniture : Yes
- Barbecue : Yes
- Deck chair : Yes - Number of deck chairs : 6
- Parking : Yes - Number of cars : 2
- Private : Yes
- Opening period : 14/05 - 15/10
- Length : 8m
- Width : 4m
- Depth minimum / maximum : 1,60m
- Flat bottom : Yes
- Enclosed : Yes
- Alarm : Yes
- Heated : Yes
- Various information
- Family friendly : Yes
- Internet access : Yes
- Countryside location : Yes
- No smoking inside : Yes
- Legal information
- Professional advertisement
The house is located in a beautiful hamlet of stone houses, the shops are less than 3 km away.
Enjoy your holiday in a home your holiday rental in in the Dordogne in Quercy - Périgord.
A few distances :
Distances and travel time based on approximated indication
- 1 km Saint Cyprien, excellent farmer's market on Sunday morning.
- 8.5 km Siorac en Perigord
- 10 km Beynac and Cazenac
- 20 km Sarlat
- 20 km Domme
- 55 km Perigueux
- 56 kilometer(s) from Bergerac
Reviews home with pool in Castels in the Dordogne
4.5 / 5 (out of 2 Reviews)
|Stay from 2020-08-30 till 2020-09-06
||Mrs. J. J.
|Stay from 2020-07-25 till 2020-08-01
||Mr. J. T.
|Reviews : Maison typique de Dordogne avec cachet des pierres, du sol des briquettes.. très calme et cadre reposant. Piscine, salon extérieur et table à l’ombre appréciée .. un très bon moment .. propriétaires sympas et arrangeants.
Quelques moustiques la nuit, normal, pensez aux prises = nuits tranquilles