- Coins Secrets
- Home Quercy Périgord
- Rental in Quercy Périgord
- 7-10 people
Holiday rental sleeps 10 in Dordogne with private pool - PER-2901-2094 (3087)
Holiday rental with private pool sleeps 10 in Dordogne, peaceful setting in the countryside at only 1 km from the village (all shops)
Sleeps 10 (8 adults + 2 children) >
Holiday rental Dordogne private pool
Description home for holidays in Douville in the Dordogne with pool
This property comprises the main house (sleeps 6) and a second stone house (sleeps 4) at only 15m, ideal for 2 or 3 couples/families. Enjoy the peaceful setting in the countryside at +/ 1 km from the village of Pont Saint Mamet (all convenience stores at walking distance).
The main house of about 220 m² offers:
On the ground floor :
- TV room with 3 seater sofa, 2 armchairs, a coffee table and second sitting area around the fireplace : 3-seater sofa, 3 armchairs, a coffee table, dresser. A glass door opens to th garden.
- Kitchen : Large table with 10 chairs, electric oven, coffee machine (Nespresso and filter-coffeemachine), kettle and toaster. Cooking stove (5 burners) with extractor hood, sink, an American refrigerator, a microwave. A glass door opens to the outside.
- Separate WC
- Laundry room: Washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities.
- Bedroom 1: Double bed (140 cm wide), wardrobe.
- Private bathroom: Washbasin and shower. French window opens to the garden.
- Bedroom 2: 2 Single beds (2 x 90 cm wide).
- Separate WC: with washbasin.
- Bedroom 3 with en-suite bathroom: Double bed (140 cm wide), chest of drawers. En-suite bathroom with washbasin and shower.
The second house is only 15 meters away and offers approximately 160 m²:
On the ground floor :
- Living room: with fireplace with a wood stove, a table and 4 chairs, a wooden bar, kitchenette with 2 induction hobs, a sink, a small fridge and coffee machine.
- A glass door opens to the back side of the house.
- WC: with a washbasin,
- Laundry room: Washing machine and a dryer.
- A bathroom: shower, washbasin, eated towel rail.
Upstairs: wooden stairs with ramps
- Open messanine floor: Desk, armchairs, coffee table, a good quality convertible sofa (double bed 140 cm wide).
12 Steps above the mezzanine floor:
- Bedroom 5: Double bed (180 x 200), chest of drawers.
Baby cot, high chair and WIFI Internet.
- The estate comprises this rental (2 houses) and a third stone houde (which is uninhabited) is situated at the other side of the alley.
- The 4ha grounds are not enclosed, there is an entrance gate.
- Beautifully landscaped garden with lawn areas, trees and flowers.
- Wrought iron pergola with garden seat
- Wooden covered terrace with a gas grill and charcoal barbecue (Weber), two large tables, chairs, garden lighting and extra lights for your evening dinners outside.
- Pool: secured by an audible alarm. Dimensions: 8m x 4m. Depth: 1m20 / 1m85. The pool is adjacent to the main house (about ten meters), paved pool terrace with 10 sun loungers and deck chairs.
- Table tennis table
- Beautiful views at the countryside.
- Legend :
- Not available
- Independent house : Yes
- Living surface : 380 m²
- Land surface : 40000 m²
- Countryside : Yes
- Floors : 1
- Number of bedrooms : 4
- Comprising number of bedrooms at ground floor : 1
- Number of double beds : 3
- Number of single beds : 2
- Number of sofabeds : 1
- Number of bathrooms : 0
- Number of shower rooms : 3
- Number of bathrooms / shower rooms at ground floor : 2
- Number of toilets : 3
- Number of WC on the ground floor : 2
- Electric heating : Yes
- Wood stove : Yes
- Interior equipment
- Fridge : Yes
- Freezer compartment : Yes
- American fridge : Yes
- Freezer : No
- Oven : Yes
- Microwave : Yes
- Dishwasher : Yes
- Washing machine : Yes
- Dryer : Yes
- TV : Yes
- HIFI : Yes
- Radio : Yes
- DVD : Yes
- Cot : Yes
- High chair : Yes
- Ironing equipment : Yes
- Internet (+ information) : Yes
- Outdoor equipment
- Swimming pool : Yes
- Garden furniture : Yes
- Plancha : Yes
- Barbecue : Yes
- Deck chair : Yes - Number of deck chairs : 8
- Table tennis : Yes
- Parking : Yes - Number of cars : 4
- Private : Yes
- Opening period : 12/06 - 18/09
- Length : 8m
- Width : 4m
- Depth minimum / maximum : 1m20 / 1m85
- Enclosed : No
- Alarm : Yes
- Various information
- Family friendly : Yes
- Internet access : Yes
- Countryside location : Yes
- No smoking inside : Yes
- Pets welcome : Yes
- Legal information
- Professional advertisement
The rental is located at +/- 1 km from the heart of the village of Pont Saint Mamet, with all convenience stores and a tennis court (also accessible by foot). Neares big shopping centre at +/- 12 km.
Enjoy your holiday in a home your holiday rental in in the Dordogne in Quercy - Périgord
A few distances :
Distances and travel time based on approximated indication
- 7 km Campsegret
- 6 km Castle Montréal in Issac
- 8 km Villamblard all shops
- 9 km activity parc at Lake de Neufont
- 9 km Clermont from Beauregard
- 13 km Vergt (all shops)
- 13 km Neuvic (the Périgord caviar)
- 10 km Vineyards of Pécharmant wines
- 20 km from Bergerac
- 65 km Sarlat-la-Caneda
|Pricelist for this rental is not available. Please contact us for more information.
Maximum number of persons : 10 people / Sheets provided / Bathroom towels provided / Pool towels not provided / Compulsory end of stay cleaning : 150 € / Water included / Electricity included / Garden maintenance included / Pool maintenance included / Heating included / Non smoking house / Animals allowed / Tourist tax to be paid extra - depending on the community and the number of people in your party. /
Cancellation conditions : standard. For more information please view our FAQ Covid-19.
To be payed at location : Damage deposit (800 €)
Please contact us for the availibility of this house.
Reviews home with pool in Douville in the Dordogne
3.9 / 5 (out of 3 Reviews)
|Stay from 2021-07-17 till 2021-07-31
||Mr. P. H.
|Reviews : Louée pour la deuxième fois... rien à dire, juste parfait.
|Stay from 2020-07-04 till 2020-07-11
||Mrs. V. D.
|Stay from 2019-08-10 till 2019-08-17
||Mrs. A. C.
|Reviews : Séjour très réussi ! L'accueil, la maison, l'environnement étaient parfaits. Nous recommandons vivement ce logement dont nous avons apprécié le caractère authentique, la situation géographique et l'accueil des propriétaires.