- Coins Secrets
- Home Quercy Périgord
- Rental in Quercy Périgord
- 7-10 people
Holiday rental sleeps 8 with shared pool, Dordogne, Perigord - PER-2224-1589 (2680)
Holiday rental sleeps 8 with shared pool and sauna in Dordogne Périgord
Sleeps 8 people >
This house is no longer available.
You can search for another house using the tab : search a holiday rental or by consulting the similar holiday rentals.
Holiday rental pool Dordogne Perigord
Description barn for holidays in Saint-Cyprien in the Dordogne with pool
Charming holiday home sleeps 8, located on a 11 hectare property with 2
other holiday rentals (sleep 4 and 6 people), with shared swimming pool
At +/- 200 m², the rental comprises:
On the ground floor :
- Sitting area: Sofa, 4 chairs, a coffee table, an open fireplace with wood burning stove. A flat screen TV.
- Dining area: Table with 8 chairs, a dresser.
- Open kitchen: Double sink, 4 gas burners, an electric oven, a refrigerator with freezer compartment, dishwasher.
- Laundry room: Washing machine
First floor: (with stair gate for yuoung children)
- Bathroom: Bath, shower, washbasin, WC.
- Bedroom 1: Double bed (160 cm wide) with closet, chair, armchair.
- Bedroom 2: Double bed (140 cm wide), closet, chair.
- A large landing with a coffee table, two chairs, a cupboard.
- Bedroom 3: 2 Single beds (2 x 90 cm wide - approachable), closet.
- Bathrooms: a multi-jet shower, washbasin, WC.
- Bedroom 4: 2 Single beds (2 x 90 cm wide), closet.
- Park of +/- 11 hectares several (shared) sitting areas furnished.
- Spacious shared parking.
- Private terrace : Wooden outdoor furniture with parasol and sun loungers.
- Private lawn area with view at the countryside.
- Shared play areas for children (wooden hut, swings ...)
- Shared pool: Pool size : 17m x 7m secured with fence, two safety gates and plunging alarms. Sunbeds.
- Spacious shared pool house with a big barbecue fireplace, sink, shower, toilet.
- Sauna for shared use with the other holidaymakers.
- Owner lives on site (one person)
- Housekeepers live on site in another house (2 people)
- The pool, sauna and 11-hectare park are shared with the 2 other holiday rentals (sleep max 4 and 6 people).
- Presence of some sheep and two horses at the property, in a pen.
- Dogs can be allowed - on request - and against extra cost - please contact us.
- Legend :
- Not available
- Independent house : Yes
- Owners live on the same property in separate house : Yes
- Guardians live on the property : Yes
- Living surface : 200 m²
- Land surface : 1200 m²
- Countryside : Yes
- Floors : 2
- Number of bedrooms : 4
- Comprising number of bedrooms at ground floor : 0
- Number of double beds : 2
- Number of single beds : 4
- Number of bathrooms : 1
- Number of shower rooms : 1
- Number of bathrooms / shower rooms at ground floor : 0
- Number of toilets : 3
- Number of WC on the ground floor : 1
- Central gas heating : Yes
- Wood stove : Yes
- Interior equipment
- Fridge : Yes
- Freezer compartment : Yes
- Freezer : No
- Oven : Yes
- Microwave : No
- Dishwasher : Yes
- Washing machine : Yes
- Dryer : No
- TV : Yes
- HIFI : No
- Radio : No
- DVD : No
- Cot : Yes
- High chair : Yes
- Ironing equipment : Yes
- Internet (+ information) : Yes
- Outdoor equipment
- Swimming pool : Yes
- Garden furniture : Yes
- Barbecue : Yes
- Deck chair : Yes - Number of deck chairs : 4
- Table tennis : Yes
- Parking : Yes - Number of cars : 4
- Swing : Yes
- Sauna : Yes
- Private : No
- Shared : Yes
- Opening period : 14/04 - 29/09
- Length : 17m
- Width : 7m
- Depth minimum / maximum : 1m20 / 3m00
- Enclosed : Yes
- Alarm : No
- Various information
- Family friendly : Yes
- Internet access : Yes
- Countryside location : Yes
- No smoking inside : Yes
The Manor is a former coaching inn dating from the 18 th composed of a main house and several outbuildings each with their private space, terrace, garden all in a 11-hectare park located in the countryside.
Enjoy your holiday in a barn your holiday rental in in the Dordogne in Quercy - Périgord
A few distances :
Distances and travel time based on approximated indication
- SAINT Cyprien 3.5 km, farmers markets on Sundays and Wednesday morning
- MEYRALS 4.5 km, restaurant and bakery
- BEYNAC AND CAZENAC 9.5km, its castle and the surrounding castles of Castelnaud, Milandes, Marqueyssac
- THE EYZIES OF TAYAC SIREUIL 10km and the international center of prehistory
- THE BUGUE 14 km
- SARLAT LA CANEDA 17 km capital of the Dordogne and its medieval city farmers' markets on Wednesday and Saturday
- 20km Domme
- 24km Montignac and the Lascaux caves
- BERGERAC 53 km wine route of Monbazillac and Pécharmant