- Coins Secrets
- Home Quercy Périgord
- Rental in Quercy Périgord
- 7-10 people
Holiday rental in a castle in the Dordogne with Coins Secrets - PER-744-27901 (279)
Monsac in the Périgord ; holiday rental at a castle with private heated pool and sauna
Sleeps 8 >
This house is no longer available.
You can search for another house using the tab : search a holiday rental or by consulting the similar holiday rentals.
Holiday rental castle Dordogne
Description cottage for holidays in Monsac in the Dordogne with pool
In the Périgord, holiday rental at a castle with private pool and sauna, at a large 12 ha property with woods and land.
Situated between Bergerac and Sarlat, this holiday rental is an ideal starting point to discover the Dordogne : Vineyards, castles, caves and gastronomy…
This holiday rental is situated in the medieval wing of the castle; at 3 levels this rental offers a typical castle atmosphere (medieval fireplaces and interior) and comfort.
This 240 m² rental at the castle comprises :
Ground floor :
- Dining room : Dining table with 8 chairs, medieval fireplace, wooden beams…
- Sitting room : 2 Sofas, coffee table.
- Bathroom : Bath, washbasin, WC, washing machine and dryer.
- Kitchen : Micro wave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee machine, 4 gas hobs, mini electric oven, fridge with freezer compartment.
- 15th century spiral staircase , diameter 5 m.
1st Floor :
- 1st Bedroom : Canopy bed (2,00 m x 2,00 m) and a private sitting room with 2 armchairs, a sofa and a private open bathroom with bath and washbasin. Separate WC. Closet Louis Philippe, desk, TV, WIFI internet connexion, decorative 15th century fireplace.
2nd Floor :
- 2nd Bedroom : En suite bedroom with canopy bed 1m40 x 1m90, closet, private shower room with wash basin, shower, separate WC. Small sitting area with armchairs, TV, DVD player. 15th Century fireplace.
- Bedroom 3 : access to this bedroom through bedroom 2 : Small desk, canopy bed 1m40 x 1m90, closet.
- Sitting area with billiard table, Hifi, board games, bookshelf, 4 armchairs…
Only accessible from outside by passing across the courtyard : Le pigeonnier
- 4th Bedroom : 2 Single beds 0,90 large. 2 armchairs, desk…
- Private shower room with : Washbasin, shower and WC.
- Sauna for 6 people
- 12 Ha Property with woods and land.
- Private heated pool; Pool size 10 m x 5 m with stairs. The pool can be covered when necessary, (you can even swim when it’s raining!) Heating system : "réchauffeur thermique".
- Children’s playground with swing, trampoline, slide…
- South facing, shady terrace with garden furniture and barbecue.
Attention : A 30% discount is offered on the price of the second week (in case of a 2 weeks rental).
- Legend :
- Not available
- Row house : Yes
- Owners live on the same property in separate house : Yes
- Living surface : 240 m²
- Land surface : 20 000 m²
- Countryside : Yes
- Floors : 2
- Number of bedrooms : 4
- Comprising number of bedrooms at ground floor : 1
- Number of double beds : 3
- Number of single beds : 2
- Number of bathrooms : 2
- Number of shower rooms : 2
- Number of bathrooms / shower rooms at ground floor : 2
- Number of toilets : 4
- Number of WC on the ground floor : 2
- Date of construction : 1320
- Interior equipment
- Fridge : Yes
- Freezer compartment : Yes
- Freezer : No
- Oven : Yes
- Microwave : Yes
- Dishwasher : Yes
- Washing machine : Yes
- Dryer : Yes
- TV : Yes
- HIFI : Yes
- Radio : Yes
- DVD : Yes
- Cot : Yes
- High chair : Yes
- Ironing equipment : Yes
- Internet (+ information) : Yes
- Outdoor equipment
- Swimming pool : Yes
- Garden furniture : Yes
- Barbecue : Yes
- Deck chair : Yes - Number of deck chairs : 8
- Bicycles to use : Yes - Number of bicycles : 3
- Parking : Yes - Number of cars : 3
- Swing : Yes
- Sauna : Yes
- Private : Yes
- Opening period : 15/06 - 31/08
- Length : 10m
- Width : 5m
- Depth minimum / maximum : 1m80
- Enclosed : Yes
- Alarm : No
- Heated : Yes
- Various information
- Family friendly : Yes
- Internet access : Yes
- Countryside location : Yes
- No smoking inside : Yes
The castle is situated in Monsac, the nearest shops are within about 2,5 to 5 km.