- Coin Secret
- Home Quercy Périgord
- Rental in Quercy Périgord
- 7-10 people
Charming holiday home vacation rental with private heated swimming pool in Dordogne - PER-3704-2683 (3514)
Charming stone holiday home with private heated swimming pool in the countryside of Dordogne
Sleeps 8 > Price from : 1953 € / week
Dordogne holiday home vacation rental
Description home for holidays in Castels in the Dordogne with pool
This charming stone house has been recently renovated with exposed beams, stone walls, flagstone floor. Great view at the countryside.
Covering an area of +/- 150 m2, the holiday home offers:
On the ground floor :
- Bedroom 1: Double bed (160 cm wide).
- Shower room: Walk-in shower, two washbasins.
- Bedroom 2: Double bed (160 cm wide), wardrobe.
- Large living room with exposed beams: a three-seater sofa and two-seater sofa, coffee table, low cabinet and wall-mounted flat screen. A low sideboard. A beautiful open stone fireplace (not useable). A magnificent glass wall space with an exceptional view of the valley.
- Open kitchen: a large table with 12 high-backed armchairs, a worktop with hob and extractor hood, a fridge with freezer section, a dishwasher and a single sink. A breakfast set, microwave oven and electric oven. A glazed wall on viewpoint and swimming pool view.
- Bedroom 3: 2 Single beds (2 x 90 cm wide), a chest of drawers.
- Bedroom 4: Double bed (160 cm wide), wardrobe. Private shower room with a shower, two washbasins, WC.
- On a 10-hectare estate, the house is located on the hillsides of the village of Castels and Bézenac.
- Two parking spaces behind and in front of the house.
- Private and heated 8m x 4m swimming pool, accessible by steps, pool terrace with deckchairs and parasols, a covered pool house with a refrigerator and a water point, outdoor furniture and armchairs.
- Air conditioning in the 2 bedrooms at the 1st floor and in the living room. Floor heating in winter.
- A bit further at the property the owner has a second holiday rental without fence between the two properties, both properties turn their back towards the other to preserve your privacy. Each rental has its own access and parking.
- Legend :
- Not available
- Independent house : Yes
- Living surface : 150 m²
- Land surface : 20000 m²
- Countryside : Yes
- Floors : 1
- Number of bedrooms : 4
- Comprising number of bedrooms at ground floor : 2
- Number of double beds : 3
- Number of single beds : 2
- Number of bathrooms : 0
- Number of shower rooms : 2
- Number of bathrooms / shower rooms at ground floor : 1
- Number of toilets : 2
- Number of WC on the ground floor : 1
- Electric heating : Yes
- Heat pump : Yes
- Interior equipment
- Fridge : Yes
- Freezer compartment : Yes
- Freezer : No
- Oven : Yes
- Microwave : Yes
- Dishwasher : Yes
- Washing machine : Yes
- Dryer : No
- TV : Yes
- HIFI : No
- Radio : No
- DVD : No
- Cot : No
- High chair : No
- Ironing equipment : Yes
- Airconditioning : Yes
- Internet (+ information) : Yes
- Outdoor equipment
- Swimming pool : Yes
- Garden furniture : Yes
- Barbecue : No
- Plancha : Yes
- Deck chair : Yes - Number of deck chairs : 8
- Parking : Yes - Number of cars : 4
- Private : Yes
- Opening period : 02/07 - 05/11
- Length : 8m
- Width : 4m
- Depth minimum / maximum : 1m40
- Flat bottom : Yes
- Enclosed : No
- Alarm : No
- Pool Cover : Yes
- Heated : Yes
- Various information
- Family friendly : Yes
- Internet access : Yes
- Countryside location : Yes
- No smoking inside : Yes
- Airconditioning in 1 or more rooms : Yes
- Legal information
- Professional advertisement
The house is located at a property of 12 hectares, forests and meadows, areas for walks and offers a great view overlooking the Dordogne valley.
Enjoy your holiday in a home your holiday rental in in the Dordogne in Quercy - Périgord.
A few distances :
Distances and travel time based on approximated indication
- Saint-Cyprien, all local shops: 4 km
- Castelnaud-la-Chapelle (castles): 15 km
- Montignac, Lascaux caves: 35 km
- Souillac: 44 km
- Bergerac, capital of the purple Périgord: 56 km
- Périgueux, capital of white Périgord: 59 km