On this page you will find the most frequent questions concerning the current situation in connection with Covid-19.
Your rental contract includes a systematic COVID guarantee. The following is covered :
- I want to cancel my stay because I am in quarantine.
- I want to cancel my stay because I am COVID 19 positive.
- I want to cancel my stay because a close person has COVID 19.
- I want to cancel my stay because I was refused boarding after a temperature test.
- I want to cancel my stay because a family member has COVID 19.
- I want to cancel my stay because I am a proven contact case and therefore need to isolate myself and take the PCR test.
- I arrived 2 days late at the place of my stay due to my illness or contact case.
The insurance does not cover a cancellation.
In the event of a travel ban by public authorities (confinement or border closure forbidding you the access to your holiday destination) during the period of your booking, there will be 2 possibilities :
- If there is a new ordinance from the French government we will have to apply this ordinance.
- If there is no ordinance from the French government, you will be offered (in agreement with the owner of your rental) either a report of your stay - or a partial refund if you prefer to cancel your stay instead of a report (in this case the deposit will be retained, only the balance will be refunded).
Thank you in advance for your comprehension.